Basics Hands-on Training Electronic Mechanic Work
Our focus is to provide the basic hands-on training electronic mechanic work. As expected, this is for individuals who desires on job oriented training in electrical electronics. We aspire to bridging the gap between the demand and supply a skilled technician for industries, scientific and medical institutions through the practical electronics online,
The Practical Electronics Course Online with training seminars activities focuses on basic hands-on training electronic for electrician, medical equipment career for technician and customer services support technician in the following areas;
- understanding practical electronics components and techniques,
- practical electronics circuits projects,
- circuits designs, practical instruments electronics,
- and practical electronics questions.
- knowledge with ability to solve problems related to troubleshoot equipment problems and
- do-it-yourself projects for electronic makers, and
- electronic design basics
With the customer service support, we helps technicians possess skills and
- ability to set up, maintain and repair instrumentation and control devices while supporting, troubleshooting and repairing electrical systems and appliances, To solve equipment problems in hospital such as disinfecting donated medical equipment,
- record keeping experience which is important to sustain health assistance received through international initiatives and
- giving service support as necessary in the process of planning a project or buying capital equipment, and implementing a plan.
Hey, you now have the opportunity to enroll in the basic hands-on training electrical electronic for electrician, biomedical equipment technician, and users. Focus subjects include knowledge of control devices, medical equipment technologies, equipment for monitoring and observation of home and business; small appliances repair, access control systems and lots more. Feel free to explore free resources or visit private for VIP group.
Contact Us Now for your special areas of need and you will be glad you did..