The participatory and dynamic learning program prepared for interested individual at any level of experience or familiar with electricity and electronics include Biomedical Equipment Technology: The Art of Practical Electronics etc.
- Diagnostic medical equipment repair
- Ophthalmic equipment maintenance and repair
- Basic small appliances repair
- Emergency and backup lighting system
- Solar Electricity and heating systems
- Equipment for operating and emergency rooms
- Electrical installation of building
- Heating, Ventilation, Air, and Cooling Systems (HVAC).
Our Seminars Includes Specific Subject and Topic(s) within the major training program highlighted above plus future upgrade. For more details about the training and seminars topics kindly contact us.
Join a Class Now | Check Our Schedule