How to Test for Continuity | Hunker
A continuity test is a simple way of checking whether a circuit is open or closed, and it can help you identify a bad switch or outlet, as well as assist you in identifying wires in electrical boxes.
What is continuity testing and why carry out this test?
1. Voltage not getting to where expected
2. High value resistance measurement in a circuit
3. Low output or no output experiences
4. incorrect or improper system functions
5. Lost signal at an input or output.
You must log in to post a comment.